Student Application Process
Tuition Remission Student Application Information
- Each student applies directly for normal admission to the institution(s) of his/her choice in accordance with the institution’s procedures, submitting all required financial aid information.
- Student applicants are required to submit all financial aid awards to the host/importing institution. Host institutions should establish policies dealing with specific financial aid awards.
- In addition, student applicants must request that the Tuition Remission Coordinator at the home/exporting institution complete the Tuition Remission Application form and direct it to the Tuition Remission Coordinator at the host institution for determination of acceptance to the NHCUC Cooperative Tuition Remission Program. This form must be requested on an annual basis prior to March 1.
- The admissions office of the host institution is responsible for informing the student of her/his acceptance to attend the institution.
- The Tuition Remission Coordinator at the host institution is responsible for informing the student of his/her acceptance to the NHCUC Cooperative Tuition Remission Program.
Continued eligibility for participation is determined by the annual filing of the NHCUC Cooperative Tuition Remission Application form by the home institution’s Tuition Remission Coordinator. Students in good standing are automatically eligible for renewal of tuition remission for undergraduate study.